Friday, July 2, 2010

Why did I run four miles on my rest day?


So I woke up this morning and went for a four mile run with Kristen. Kristen, you are awesome and you got me through that run. Now, as I'm running these four miles, I'm thinking in my head, why the hell would I wake up at 7:20am on a Saturday (Oh wait, Saturday for me, but Friday for the rest of the world.) to run four miles. My blisters are killing, as is the rest of my body from yesterday's 5.25 miles.

Well I finally figured out the reason. A little man named Jose Cuervo. I am currently by the pool enjoying a frozen margarita. Ahhhhhh.....life........

P.S. I have to say that I ran the entire four miles today, and some, shall we say...tiny....girl had to stop twice to walk! Holla at a playa when you see em on the street!

No comments:

Post a Comment